Located on North End Road in London, Wembley Parade is made up of five buildings including a twelve-floor tower. Comprising one, two and three bedrooms layouts, there are 195 homes in total, all featuring a private balcony or terrace. Wembley parade is a brand-new development and will be ready to move-in to in February 2020.
In the heart of one of North-West London’s most vibrant and international neighbourhoods, Wembley Parade sits within a large-scale regeneration project that includes the development of residential, commercial and leisure/ green spaces worth GBP3.8 Billion and covering an area of approximately 69.3 hectares (171.2 acres).
The rest of the city is within easy reach thanks to nearby stations at Wembley Park and Wembley Central. Wembley Park station is only a 4 minute walk away from Wembley Parade and has direct connections to Kings Cross, Liverpool Street, Paddington, London Bridge and Canary Wharf via Metropolitan and Jubilee Lines. Trains running from Wembley Stadium Station bring you to Marylebone Station in just under 10 minutes. Furthermore, Wembley Parade is just a 30 minute drive from London’s Heathrow Airport.
The developer behind Wembley Parade is Anthology, a team of people with a wealth of experience delivering residential developments in London. Anthology is backed by Oaktree’s European Principal Group, whose investments capitalise on a network of relationships, multi-disciplinary capabilities and a diverse range of opportunities across all areas of real estate. Oaktree is a leading global alternative investment management firm serving clients globally through offices located in 16 cities in 12 countries.
Please ask us for a brochure with floor plans and latest prices and availability at Wembley Parade by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +66 (0)62 496 6454.
In keeping with the luxurious specifications at Wembley Parade, in all apartments there are generous, well thought out and contemporary spaces. For example, in a two-bedroom apartment there is a master bedroom, second bedroom and a spacious, open plan kitchen and living area with full- height windows that lead on to the balcony. With plenty of integrated storage, clutter can be kept to a minimum.
The lounge and dining areas are combined for open-plan living and the high ceilings and full-height doors at Wembley Parade give a light and airy feel to the space, which is perfect for quiet nights in or having friends and family round. Outside, the decked balconies and terraces offer views of the local area.
The contemporary handleless kitchens are tailored to the size of each apartment. Each comes with a composite stone top and is fully- equipped with modern Siemens appliances - an integrated oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
Bedrooms come with fitted carpets, bespoke wardrobes that incorporate full height doors, LED illumination, hanging rail and shelves to provide plenty of storage space. Inside the en-suites, white sanitary ware with large format porcelain tiles to floors is provided. The wall-mounted vanity cupboard includes mirrored door and shelving and a heated duel fuel chrome towel rail.
Situated on the ground floor of Wembley Parade there is a café and a beautiful, communal landscaped garden. The gardens and landscaping at Wembley Parade is at varying levels throughout and has been carefully considered to maximise the usability of the space and ensure it is suitable for both relaxation and play. A play area will also be developed which is safe and enjoyable for children of varying ages, whilst remaining in keeping with the landscape design at no compromise to the charm bought to the area by landscape architects, Fabrik.
23 August 2018
Project: Anthology Wembley Parade
Address: North End Road, Wembley, London
Number of building: 5
Number of unit: 195
Completion date: 2020
Number of unit: 195
Parking: 16 lots
Balconies and Terrace to all apartments
Starting Price: GBP 438,000
Starting Size: 60 sq.m.
Average Price per Sq.m.: 300,000 Baht
Tenure: 990 years
Wembley is one of London’s fastest-growing property markets at present, and for very good reason. Although located in London’s Zone 4 transportation area, Wembley enjoys Zone 2 travel times to Central London with the West End’s shops, theatres, restaurants and entertainment venues just 12 minutes away.
North West of Central London, Wembley is a place that truly embraces celebration and diversity. Since 1923 it has been hosting major sporting, culture and music events that attract visitors from all over the world. Over time the arch of the Wembley stadium, designed by Foster & Partners architects and completed in 2007, has become the area’s main defining landmark.
Even outside the stadium with its iconic arch, sports are at the very heart of Wembley. The area offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities. King Edward VII Park is equipped with Tennis courts and an outdoor gym that is free to use. Horsenden and Sudbury Golf clubs are situated nearby and offer scenic views of central London.
The Brent reservoir is a popular destination for sailors and windsurfers from all over London. The surrounding parks are the perfect setting for a long distance run.
In addition to Wembley Stadium, the SSE Arena (one of London’s major concert venues), the London Designer Outlet and Brent Cross Shopping Centre with one of the UK’s largest Ikea stores are also close-by.
From nurseries, primary and secondary schools, to sixth form colleges and universities, with approximately 45 nurseries, schools and colleges in Wembley options for education in the area are plentiful. London’s top universities including Imperial College London, Brunel University, Queen Mary University of London, The London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE) and King’s College London are all within 30 minutes of Wembley Parade.
Regeneration plans for wembley
The Wembley Masterplan is a large-scale regeneration project that includes the development of residential, commercial and leisure/ green spaces covering an area of approximately 69.3 hectares (171.2 acres) worth more than GBP3.8 Billion (THB160.5 Billion) stretching to 2030. The regeneration scheme is divided into 5 mixed-use areas and includes plans to:
- Provide 5,500 new jobs and a minimum of 5,000 new homes by 2026.
- Overall create 10,000 full time jobs by advancing developments with employment usage and providing training for local residents
- Have a positive and long-lasting impact through the instalment of sustainable housing and businesses, quality open spaces and a pedestrian focused network
- Integrate future businesses seamlessly and harmoniously into the existing structure
- Attract businesses and conferencing with high quality hotels and office spaces
- Provide creatives with affordable work spaces
- Cater to a wide audience by creating affordable, high quality housing
- Encourage high numbers of visitors with additional large scale attractions and accommodation
- Meet the needs of local residents in a community, leisure (sporting) and cultural context
- Guarantee a high quality of life by creating pocket squares, open spaces and new parks
- Establish Wembley as a major shopping destination with a diverse, complementing offer by both the existing high road and new shopping streets
Wembley has been identified by the former Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, as a ‘Major Opportunity Area’. Needless-to-say the Wembley Masterplan is expected to impact positively on capital growth and rental yields in the Wembley area, and drive both above the average London rates in the coming years.
- Location: Just a 4 minute walk to Wembley Park tube station and two stops to Baker Street in Zone One. Connections from Baker Street to 3 of London’s main tube lines and over-ground rail. 30 minutes drive from Heathrow Airport.
- Price: Brand new luxuriously-finished apartments with 999 year leasehold (virtual freehold) tenure for London Zone Four prices with Zone two accessibility to the City and the West End.
- Investment: Higher-than-average capital growth expected due to local regeneration and excellent transportation in and out of London. The Pound Sterling is at an historically low rate against the Thai Baht making now an excellent time to invest in one of the world’s most stable and secure property markets.
- Payment Terms: Only 20% deposit required with nothing further to pay until completion in February 2020. Mortgages with LTV rates of up to 70% are available for qualified buyers.
- The Developer: Anthology is one of London’s most respected high-end developers with an excellent track-record of delivering high-quality developments in London’s high-growth areas, reliably and on time.
For further details including a brochure with floor plans and latest prices and availability at Wembley Parade, please contact us at email@example.com or call +66 (0)62 496 6454 (Thai & English speaking).