Inara Villas, South Pattaya
Inara Villas are a rare boutique development of just 19 pool villas located on Thappraya Road between the popular beach resorts of Pattaya and Jomtien on Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Featuring two villa-types, each with its own private swimming pool, the development offers a luxurious private beach retreat only 90 minutes from Suvanabhumi International Airport, or two hours from central Bangkok.
Alternatively, as an investment for rent when not in residence, Inara Villas is situated in one of Thailand's most popular and fastest-growing leisure destinations, providing a high occupancy rate and a stable income.
The developer behind Inara Villas is Arsa Pattana Co., Ltd, a small private company with extensive real estate experience in Thailand.
The total land area of the development is 3-0-25 square Wah and each villa is fully detached. There are 2 villa types, Type A and Type B, and each villa comes with 3 private car parking spaces. The development is FREEHOLD.
Villas are delivered fully fitted with kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and air-conditioners provided. A full furniture package is available by separate negotiation.
- Type A Villa – 4-Bedrooms, plot sizes from 58 to 64 square Wah, 2-storeys, with usable built-up areas of between 340 and 540 square metres. The starting price is 20 MB (US$ 607,560, HK$ 4,728.980, SG$ 815,200, CNY 3,909,260, Euro 514,560).
- Type B Villa – 3-Bedrooms, plot sizes 58 – 64 square Wah, 1-story, with a usable built-up area of 240 square metres. The starting price is 17 MB (US$ 516,409, HK$ 4,019,327, SG$ 692,750, CNY 3,322,123, Euro 437,308).
Please contact us for details of latest promotions. Construction of Inara Villas has already started and will complete in Q2, 2022.
Prices & investment
Payment terms for Inara Villas are simple and straight-forward. A booking fee of 10% of the villa price is required to reserve. A further 10% is required upon contract signature within 1-month of reservation. There is then nothing further to pay until completion in Q2 2022.
Highly accessible for international owners, Inara Villas is a 2-hour car ride from Bangkok, and 90-minutes from Suvanabhumi International Airport. Inara Villas is also within easy reach of Pattaya’s main attractions including:
* 250 m. to 24-hour supermarket
* 1.7 Km to Pattaya Park
* 1.8 Km to Kaan Show
* 2.1 Km to Dongtan Beach
* 2.7 Km to Walking Street
* 2.8 Km to Jomtien Beach
* 3.2 Km to Bali Hai Pier
* 3.6 Km to Big Buddha Temple
* 5.8 Km to Underwater World
* 6 Km to Central Festival & Pattaya Beach
* 7.1 Km to Pattaya Floating Market
* 7.9 Km to Terminal 21
Why Invest in Pattaya
Pattaya’s popularity as a leading international tourist hotspot has placed it number 15 of the top leisure destinations in MasterCard’s 2019 Global Destination Cities Index with over 9.44 million visitor arrivals in 2018. CNN has also ranked Pattaya among the world’s 20 top tourism destinations.
Pattaya City is the second fastest-growing city in Thailand after Bangkok, and the only beach city in Thailand surrounded by several industrial zones. Pattaya also boasts the two largest waterparks in South East Asia; Cartoon Network Water Park and Ramayana Water Park.
Significant infrastructure growth is planned in the area around Pattaya, including, most significantly, the ongoing upgrade of U-Tapao International Airport only 20-minutes from Inara Villas and with plans for 30 million passengers per annum when completed. The airport recently opened a new terminal and currently serves several regional cities, particularly for tourists from China.
Other future infrastructure projects to be completed within 3-7 years in the Pattaya area include:
* A dual track train from China to East Thailand. A collaboration between the Thai and Chinese Governments and part of the “One Belt One Road” initiative.
* A dual track train from Myanmar to East Thailand. A collaboration between the Thai and Japanese Governments.
* A monorail train line 6 Kms in length within Pattaya City.
* A high-speed train 221 kms in length from Bangkok to Pattaya.
* A new high-speed train network linking central Thailand’s 3 main airports; Suvanabhumi, Don Mueng and U-Tapao has been approved for construction.
* A motorway extension of 89 kms from Pattaya to Rayong currently under construction.
* Expansion of Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port Phase 3 currently in progress will make the port one of the 15 largest in the world and ASEAN’s most important distribution and logistics centre.
highlights OF Inara Villas
* Price Starts at THB 17,000,000 (US$ 516,409) for freehold ownership.
* Ideal as a resort holiday home and a rental investment.
* Located only 90-minutes’ drive from Suvanabhumi International Airport and poised to benefit from significant infrastructure development along Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard.
* Convenient location nearby Pratumnak in one of Pattaya’s foremost residential areas.
* Full-furnishing package available enabling turn-key move-in
For further details including a brochure, floor plans and latest availability at Inara Villas please contact us at email@example.com or call/WhatsApp +66 (0)62 496 6454.
The Plantation Estates is a new luxury community offered by one of Thailand’s most respected housing developers. Cradled in the heartland of Thailand’s Eastern Economic Corridor, these have-it-all homes ensure a good life that gets better and better as years roll by.
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure are ready to move-in to now and offers buyers a unique, integrated beachfront resort and residential community in Phuket’s last remaining prime west coast location.