Walden Asoke by Habitat Group is a FREEHOLD condominium project, conveniently located in Soi Sukhumvit 23 in a well-established residential and commercial neighbourhood.
The project comprises only 83 residential units in a low-rise 8-storey building, ensuring the highest privacy for residents.
20 Febuary 2018
Project: Walden Asoke
Developer: Habitat Group Co., Ltd.
Plot Size: 0-2-20 Rai (820Sq.M.)
Address: Sukhumvit 23, Bangkok
Number of building: 1
Number of floors: 8
Number of units: 83
Completion date: Q3 2020
Number of units: 83
31.1 - 64.1 sq.m.
64.6 - 65.4 sq.m.
Parking: 48% (40 Lots)
Automated Car Parking System
Shallow Water Lounge Area
Hot & Cold Spa
Fitness and Changing Room
Dining Space & BBQ
Sunken Party Space
Starting Price: 6.5 MB.
Starting Size: 31.1 sq.m.
Average Price Per Sq.M.: 190,000 Baht
First 10%: Within 10 days
Second 10%: Within 45 days
Final 80%: On transfer date
Walden Asoke is located around 700 metres from Asoke BTS Station and Sukhumvit MRT Station. Asoke area itself is a residential and commercial hub with more than 20 leading office buildings, top educational institutions, reputable hospitals and shopping and dining places. Demand for residential
units comes from office workers in the area as well as from parents whose kids study in Wattana Wittaya Academy, NIST International School, Prasarnmit Demonstration School and Srinakarinwirot University.
Situated at the city centre, Asoke also has a unique selling point as a connecting hub. Neighbouring Siam on the west, Sukhumvit on the east, Silom/Sathorn on the South and Rama IX on the north, Asoke area offers easy access to other neighbourhoods both by cars and by public transportation.
As for the nature escape, Benjasiri Park (Phrom Phong BTS Station) and Benjakitti Park (Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre Station) are only one station away from Asoke, offering serene places to breathe in some fresh air.
Srinakharinwirot (Prasarnmitr) University
Wattana Wittaya Academy
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
Rutnin Eye Hospital
Bumrungrad International Hospital
Asoke Skin Hospital
Rainhill Community Mall
The EM District (Emporium, Emquartier)
Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
Makkasan Mega Project
At Asoke – Phetchaburi Intersection, Singha Estate is developing Singha Complex, a mixed-use project. The project will include office and retail spaces and a condominium project. Once finished in the middle of 2018, it will further reinforce the status of Asoke area as one of Bangkok’s most popular commercial and residential locations.
Going northward from Asoke, the New CBD (Rama IX) has undergone huge development in recent years, and the centre piece will be the new Super Tower, standing 615 m high and occupying 320,000 sq.m., The Super Tower is Thailand’s tallest building.
The front podiums comprise of open-air multipurpose plaza above modern conference facilities, and retail arcades which are also clustered in a low-rise building flanking The Super Tower. The magnificent 125-storey tower which will house Thailand’s first 24-hour office facilities, a six star hotel, fine dining venues, and an enclosed observation deck. This extraordinary eco-friendly, energy-efficient skyscraper will be designed to LEED Platinum
Another upcoming large-scale project nearby is The Parq by TCC Group. Located at Klong Toey MRT Station, two stations away from Sukhumvit, The Parq is a future mixed-use project. The first phase which includes office and retail spaces is currently under construction and expected to be completed in 2019 while the second phase which comprise more office spaces and a serviced apartment is planned to be completed in 2023.
- Location: At the heart of Bangkok’s residential and commercial hub, near both Sukhumvit MRT Station and Asoke BTS Station, only 700 metres away from the project
- Price: Competitively priced at around THB 190,000/M2 – below average market price (around THB 230,000-250,000/M2), the units come with furniture package
- Investment: Excellent capital growth prospects, strong rental demand from Japanese expatriates and students
- Payment Terms: 30% down payment during the construction – with the remainder due at completion. Up to 70% finance available foreigners
- The Developer: Habitat Group is an award-winning leading property developer in Thailand, specialising in the upper-mid scale to luxury residential properties.
- Walden Privilege, an in-room tablet to order grocery delivery services, laundry services and handy man services