White City Living
White City Living is positioned in the heart of West London. This is the highly anticipated next chapter of the White City opportunity area, with over 1,800 new homes including suites, apartments, penthouses and duplexes. The development is designed by Patel Taylor and set among eight acres of green open spaces, all within 15 minutes of Central London.
White City Living is being created from a whole new London landscape that has nature at its forefront. It's West London's brightest new neighbourhood, an area of wide-open spacious parkland and secluded gardens with refurbished railway arches providing a connection to Westfield as well as new bars and boutique shops creating an exciting new place to live.
White City is fast becoming a world-leading cultural, technological and educational hub in West London. With globally renowned neighbours such as Imperial College, BBC Television Centre and Westfield, as well as the fast-growing business campus at White City Place, it is a district for both creativity and commerce.
All apartments within the first phase of White City Living offer outdoor space as well as access to a range of exclusive home club facilities and an unrivalled opportunity to experience London at its very best.
The developer behind White City Living is St James, a member of the Berkeley Group, a UK leader in the visionary delivery of major urban regeneration schemes. The Berkeley Homes Group has been responsible for shaping much of modern residential development in London, replacing former industrial areas with vibrant places to live, work and play.
The Mulberry Collection is the latest Phase 1 launch at White City Living, offering a limited collection of two-bedroom apartments. All these residences have their own balcony and generous windows ensuring rooms are light filled and airy. Some apartments provide attractive views of the park as well as being dual aspect.
From the swimming pool, spa and fully equipped gymnasium to the elegant residents' club and business lounge, White City Living offers a sophisticated selection of well thought-out and comprehensive facilities. There is also a concierge in the main lobby with 24-hour service, and CCTV for security throughout the development.
The full list of residents' facilities include:
- Residents’ club with concierge service
- Two 12-seat private cinemas with food and drink facilities
- Entertainment suite
- Exclusive dining room and dedicated private kitchen
- Business lounge and meeting rooms
- Basement parking
- Swimming pool with adjoining sun terrace
- Therapeutic hydro-pool
- Treatment and massage rooms
- Fully equipped gym with rooms for personal training and classes
- Club lounge and Café accessed via club lounge
Every material, detail and finish at White City Living has been carefully selected by Interior Designers Arney Fender Katsalidis. Kitchens have been specified in a palette with a soft colour scheme of whites and greys, rich in textures and using cool tones.
Kitchen specifications include:
- Bespoke interior designed kitchens with a choice of finishes
- Feature integrated lighting
- Composite stone worktop in a selection of colours
- Full height splash-back
- Breakfast bar with feature pendant
- Dark polished chrome tap with stainless steel sink
- Miele appliances: oven, microwave,
- 4-zone induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher
- Built under Miele wine cooler
- Miele washer dryer to utility cupboard
Heating, cooling and electrical features at White City Living include:
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling to all rooms
- Heating controls with remote connectivity
- LED downlights throughout
- Dark polished chrome socket and switch plates
- Double power socket with USB charger ports to kitchen and master bedroom
- Provision for Sky + HD and choice of two satellite channels (from either Hotbird or Arabsat) to Reception
- Sky Q playback to all rooms
- Provision for fibre optic broadband
Prices & Promotions
Prices at the Mulberry Collection start at GBP1,042,500 (THB40,500,000) for a 2-Bedroom unit of 82 M2.
The purchase procedure is simple and straightforward:
• £5,000 reservation fee on transactions up to £2,000,000 (£10,000 thereafter)
• 10% of the purchase price (less reservations deposit) is payable within 21 days after reservation on exchange of contracts
• 10% is payable 12 months after exchange of contracts
• Balance of 80% is payable upon completion
All contract and payment arrangements will be looked after by a local lawyer (solicitor) we can recommend to act on your behalf. Mortgages for up to 70% LTV are available for qualified Thai buyers. Please ask us for further details.
White City Living is just minutes away from Central London and perfectly positioned for access to international transport hubs, including Heathrow Airport, via a range of direct links including two Underground Stations (White City and Wood Lane) right on its doorstep. Travel times are to Paddington in 8 minutes, Bond Street in 12 minutes and the West End in 15 minutes.
The £8-billion White City Opportunity Area is a unique collaboration between local government and private enterprise bringing with it 6,000 new homes and 10,000 new jobs. Some of the world’s greatest names in retail, media and education are transforming White City into London's brightest new neighbourhood.
Westfield Shopping centre is nearby and already home to 360 shops, 60 places to eat and drink and a 17-screen state-of-the-art cinema. It’s more than doubling in size as part of the White City regeneration scheme to become the largest shopping complex in Europe. Imperial College with its new 23-acre campus will bring together some of the finest business talents and academic minds to address some of the world’s toughest challenges. Television Centre, the home of BBC Worldwide, forms a major new business district dedicated to the creative industries including a 47-room hotel a private members’ club by Soho Ho and Bluebird Café among others.
Highlights of White City Living
- The new heart of West London, part of a major regeneration scheme
- Excellent transport links, only 15 minutes to the West End
- 20 minutes to Heathrow Airport
- Eight acres of landscaping including a new five-acre park
- World class Home Club including concierge, pool, gym & cinema
- Next to Imperial College new campus & Westfield
- Four top universities within 30 minutes
- St James, the developer, is part of the Berkeley Group, a FTSE 250 company
- Full professional management is available for all buyers wanting to rent-out their units
- The Pound Sterling is at an historically low rate against the Thai Baht making now an ideal time to invest in the UK
Please contact us for a copy of our free booklet "Purchasing Property in the UK", and to request floor plans, latest prices and availability at White City Living, by emailing email@example.com or calling +66 (0)86 533 6789. Alternatively, please contact us by completing the enquiry form below.