Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited is a Bangkok-based developer of residential condominiums, townhouses and detached homes, primarily in Thailand. The company was founded by Mr. Thongma Vijitpongpun in 1993, and in 2016 became a subsidiary of Pruksa Holding Public Company Limited. Business operations are divided into two groups: Value Business Group and Premium Business Group. The company operates seven Pruksa Precast Factories at Navanakorn and Lam Lukka, Pathum Thani, producing load-bearing walls, bathroom pods, precast stairs, pre-stressed concrete slabs and ground beams.
Pruksa Value brands include Plum, The Privacy and The Tree condominiums, Baan Pruksa, Patio, Pruksa Ville and The Connect townhouses, and Passorn, The Palm and The Plant detached homes. Pruksa Premium brands include Chapter One and The Reserve condominiums, and The Palm and How detached homes and townhouses. In 2017, Pruksa launched 56 projects worth THB 59.2 billion. Significant project launches in 2018 and beyond include The Reserve Sathorn condominiums, and The Plant Teparak-Bangna, The Plant Rangsit Khlong 4-Wongwan and Natura detached homes.
Pruksa Estate has received numerous industry and government awards, including:
- 2017 BCI Asia “Top 10 Developers” awards for Urbano Rajavithi, Chapter One Eco, and Plum Condo Ramkhamhaeng
- 2017 Agency for Real Estate Affairs “Excellent Real Estate Developer” awards for The Privacy Ladprao-Sena and Baan Pruksa Puchao-Samrong
- 2017 Ministry of Energy “Best Energy Conservation (Townhouses)” award for The Connect
Key Pruksa executive staff are:
- Dr. Pisit Leeahtam, Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Thongma Vijitpongpun, Executive Vice Chairman
- Mr. Piya Prayong, Chief Executive Officer, Pruska Value Real Estate
- Mr. Prasert Taedullayasatit, Chief Executive Officer, Pruska Premium Real Estate
At the end of 2017, Pruksa Estate held assets of THB 71.228 billion. Total 2017 revenue was THB 44.124 billion, versus THB 47.173 billion in 2016. Sales revenue was derived 51.4 percent from townhouses, 20.8 percent from detached homes, and 27.4 percent from condominiums. Net profit in 2017 was THB 5.605 billion.
The primary shareholder in Pruksa Estate PCL is Pruksa Holding PCL, which owns 97.9 percent of total shares. Major Pruksa Holding shareholders are:
- Vijitpongpun family, 75.46%
- Social Security Office, 3.86%
- Thai NVDR Company Limited, 2.19%
- State Street Bank Europe Ltd., 0.92%
Address: 1177 Pearl Bangkok Building 23/F, Phahonyothin Road, Bangkok 10400. For more information:
- Telephone: (+66) 2080 1739 (in Thailand call 1739)
- Fax: (+66) 2080 1700
- Web sites: www.pruksa.com
- Facebook: “Pruksa”
Origin Property Public Company Limited is a Thailand residential property developer specializing in condominiums, detached homes and hotels in and near Bangkok, sometimes in joint ventures with Nomura Real Estate Holdings, a Japanese property developer and Fulcrum Global from Hong Kong.
Habitat Group is a privately-held Thailand developer of premium residential property in Pattaya and Bangkok. The company was founded in 2012 by current CEO Chanin Vanijwongse, with the goal of becoming a leading Thailand residential developer in the upper mid-range to luxury market.
Singha Estate Public Company Limited is a Thailand property developer of residential and commercial projects, including condominiums and detached homes, office space for rent, and hotels. Founded as Panichpoom Pattana Company Limited in 1995, the company became Rasa Property Development Co., Ltd in 2004, and went public in 2007. In 2014, a merger with two other companies created SPM Group. Soon after, this company was renamed Singha Estate Public Company Limited.